Please Consult a Qualified Practitioner Before Taking Amino Acids. Certain Amino Acids Are Not Recommended If You Have Specific Conditions And Could Cause An Adverse Effect.
Grow Your Own Produce
Now You Can Grow Your Own Produce Right Outside Your Door Or Window – No Matter Where You Live or How Little Space You Have Available!
At One Whole Health, we believe all people have the right to nutrient dense, chemical free, fresh, affordable food. We are excited to introduce, The Tower Garden, a unique, vertical gardening system that makes growing produce at home easy, affordable and sustainable for our planet. This state of the art, vertical aeroponic growing system is now available in an at home version perfect for your rooftop, patio, balcony, terrace or just about any relatively sunny place outside.
The Tower Garden gives you more control of you and your family’s health by making it easy to grow nutritious, great-tasting vegetables and fruits at home. With this aeroponic gardening system, you nourish your plants with a mineral solution that is more nutrient dense than soil and eliminate the need for pesticides and herbicides to control pest invasion. And it’s a smart choice, both environmentally and economically.
What Is Aeroponic Growing?
Aeroponics is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment without the use of soil or an aggregate medium. It is considered the next evolution of Hydroponics, which uses water as agrowing medium and essential minerals to sustain plant growth.
What’s Smart about The Tower Garden?
The Tower Garden can save you money on healthy food that is better-tasting and highly nutritious. Grow fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers…anything that doesn’t grow on a tree or underground. The Tower Garden pays for itself over time and allows you the flexibility to grow 20 or more varieties at the same time. The produce in The Tower Garden grows in as little as half the time of a conventional garden and you can enjoy multiple harvests from the same plant. You’ll never need to rely on the supply and demand of your supermarket or farmers market. Not only is The Tower Garden a better long-term value than store-bought produce, it also can cost less than investing in all the tools and products needed to cultivate a traditional garden at home.
What’s Green about The Tower Garden?
Aside from all the fresh, greens and veggies? The Tower Garden uses less than 10% of both the water and the land that are used in conventional and organic farming. This aeroponic vertical garden system cuts your carbon footprint by recycling natural resources, potentially reducing pesticide use and virtually eliminating the need to ship and store produce. Its vertical design reduces the need for space.
How Can Vertical Farming Help Our World?
The future of farming is going vertical. According to Dr. Dickson Despommier, author of “The Vertical Farm”, vertical farming will allow us to:
- Grow food 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Protect plants and crops from unpredictable and harmful weather
- Reuse water collected from the indoor environment
- Provide jobs for local residents
- Eliminate the use of pesticides, fertilizers and herbicides
- Drastically reduce the dependence on fossil fuels to transport and grow food
- Prevent crop loss due to shipping or storage
- Stop agricultural run off
What Are People Saying About Vertical Farming and The Tower Garden?
“The vertical farm is a world-changing innovation whose time has come. The Vertical Farm is the blueprint for securing the world’s food supply and at the same time solving one of the gravest environmental crises facing us today.” Sting
“I recommend that my clients eat real whole food. Many of them wonder where they can find these foods at an affordable price. My answer is “Right outside your door.” Leah Lund
Good nutrition takes time and planning. For the days you come up short, bridge the gap between what you eat and what you’d like to eat (7-13 servings of fruits and vegetables recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture-USDA) with clinically proven Juice Plus. Hands down-this is the simplest, most effective way to bring good nutrition into your busy day.
Juice Plus is REAL, WHOLE FOOD concentrated into capsules or chews to make healthy eating convenient. With over 20 gold standard research studies published in the leading medical, health and nutrition journals, Juice Plus is a sure thing for, delivering key antioxidant and phytonutrients to your body, improving your immunity, reducing oxidative stress, protecting your DNA, reducing biomarkers of systemic inflammation and supporting cardiovascular wellness. Read More…
Find out more about how kids can eat FREE on the Juice Plus Children’s Health Study.
Additional Resources from One Whole Health:
To access the most current and archived resources from One Whole Health, join our On Line Journal Community.
This FREE membership entitles you to:
- One Whole Health On Line Journal and a free self-guided course “Thoughts That Make You Feel Good.” Discover the thoughts that make you feel good and let go of the thoughts that bring you down. Journal at your pace on your schedule. You will have direct access to journal privately, with coaches and/or with a community of kindred spirits all focused on fitting their well being into their schedule. See How Journaling Can Affect Your Health below.
- Articles Library. This archive of feel good articles provides just the right dose of inspirational thought, researched information and practical tools for taking action to get you back on track and keep you there. Topics include Nutrition, Lifestyle, Thoughts, Moods, Boosting Energy, Brain Health, Journaling, Your Body, Self Care, Relationships, Career, Connectivity and Awareness. Find an area of opportunity and begin feeling good today.
- One Minute Refresh. Meditations from nature that you can use anytime, anywhere that you need to “take a minute.” Load the video on your computer, phone or MP3 player and step away from the stress of the day. While watching the Refresh, take a minimum of four deep breaths to activate your Vagas nerve and relax your entire body.
- Follow Leah’s Journal. This is the One Whole Health version of a blog. Journaling is more personal, more intentional and more specific than blogging. Read Leah’s journals and see how she makes health her priority and navigates the challenges any business owner faces.
- Family. As a member of our On Line Community, you are family. You’ll receive special invites to free events and reduced investment in group/private coaching programs and One Whole Health Retreats