What’s Included In Your Experience?
- Daily Yoga, Meditation or Laughter Yoga in the gorgeous Shiva’s Cave, a natural limestone grotto overlooking a ravine, coconut groves and the blue of the ocean.
- Daily Sessions from one of your guides AND continued learning and connection through our Facebook Group designed to support you with sustaining momentum once you return home. Topics for your Daily Sessions include:
Creating the Life Story of your Dreams.
Connect to Your Purpose and Create A Life Worth Living.
Love: The Circular Super Nutrient.
- Nightly Music and Share Circle which creates space for you to reflect, commune, ask questions, dance, sing and showcase your plans for your new, bigger life!
- A gentle horseback ride with lunch to Salto El Limon, an impressive 50 meter (164 ft) waterfall, followed by 15 min walk to swim in the natural, fresh pool below. (option to walk entire trail)
- Guided whale watch as 1500 humpbacks return each year to the Samana Bay. It is possible to witness calving, courtship songs, tail lobbing and breaching by the most active species in the Atlantic Ocean.
- BE Involved Day- You will volunteer at Fundación Mahatma Gandhi a service-oriented community organization that seeks to better the quality of life of people in Las Terrenas, through education, health, technical and professional formation, the environment and the arts. Give and you will receive!
- Excursions to a local undeveloped beach, a local shopping district and a dinner out on the town of Las Terrenas, which is considered the hidden jewel of the Dominican Republic.
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the infinity pool, go for a hike, visit with fellow guests, reflect, journal, nurture yourself with silence or take a siesta! Individual sessions with any guide are available by request (see profile for rate) Massage is available on site for $35 USD.
- All meals and single bed accommodation in the Monte Placido Resort in Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic. Monte Placido is a collection of vacation homes atop a serene hill overlooking the picturesque countryside out to the sea. The surrounding area has innumerable pristine beaches just a short drive from the resort. Vegetarian or Vegan options are available by advanced request.
- See what Carribean Travel Mag has to say about Las Terrenas.
- Learn more about Las Terrenas.
- Get a Copy of a Sample Itinerary For A Day In Your Retreat
The services listed above and meals and accommodation are all included in the retreat investment of $1800 USD per person.
We also offer a payment Plan as follows:
$600 USD nonrefundable reservation fee at the time of booking
$600 USD due on Jan 1, 2016
$600 USD due on Feb 1, 2016
*Airfare not included, however Airport Transfer is. We STRONGLY encourage you to use our shuttle as arranging your own transportation to the resort can cost $200 USD+ one way.
Available for additional charge:
• On site massage $35 USD
• Individual Sessions with any guide during or after the retreat. Inquiry for rate.
It’s YOUR TIME! You don’t HAVE a life, you ARE life and it’s time to let go, let loose and LIVE! Unconditional love starts with loving yourself. The well-being of our world starts with your wellness. It’s time for YOUR JOY and you know everyone in your world will be better for it!