Your health is your strategic advantage for sustaining your personal and business growth and making a difference in your career, organization, charity, church, family and world. Learn a process to boost your energy, mood, balance and sleep while improving your ability to manage your stress and weight.
Better yet-figure out how to do so on your busy schedule.
Best yet-let go of relying on will power.
Private Intensives Help Individuals or Couples Engage Their Personal Energy, by Using:
- Thoughts: Put your thoughts to work for you instead of against you. Uncover the #1 thought that keeps you stuck in your career, life and health.
- Moods: Learn tools to develop the emotional resilience to move forward regardless of external circumstances. Translation: find balance and peace no matter what is going on in your life.
- Foods: Discover nutrition that helps you feel your best as quickly as possible.
- Lifestyle: Get crystal clear about the areas of your life that are helping and hurting your energy, mood and overall health. Make choices and take action to create the life you desire-starting now!
- Brain Chemistry: Take our assessment to determine if chemical or hormonal imbalance is the cause of your cravings, weight gain, stress, anxiety and/or addiction. We’ll create your nutritional repair plan including the foods and target nutrients that quickly and simply repair neurotransmitter deficiency, eliminating problems including: negativity, depression, weight gain, obesity, cravings, worry, anxiety, low self esteem, guilt, stress, inability to relax, obsessive thoughts, irritability, panic, phobias, compulsive behaviors, ADD, sensitivity, overwhelm, hyper-activity, sensitivity, crying and other emotional imbalance.
Your Private Intensive Includes:
- One Private Coaching Session Per Day
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily Including Healthy Cooking Demonstration
- Morning and Evening Guided Meditation
- Your Choice of Two Activities Per 5 Night Stay including Yoga, Reiki, Private Meditation or Massage (other options available)
- Customized Journal Course for 30 Days After the Retreat
- A Copy of the Amazon Best Selling E-book “Ready, Aim, Soar!” The Expert Insights System for Business Growth and Success in the 21st Century
- A Copy of “Feeling Good On Purpose” A Simple Guide A Simple Guide to Balancing Your Energy, Weight, Mood & Life (Without Quitting Your Day Job)
Rest assured, there will be plenty of free time to enjoy the ranch including large decks for reading, hammock by the creek for naps, exercise area, patio hot tub, and meditation and wildflower garden in the Aspen grove overlooking the ranch. For an additional charge seasonal activities are available including: Introduction to Horsemanship Class (on site), Trail Rides, Mountain Biking, Fishing, River Rafting, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Shoeing, Equine Meditation.
What Do Private Intensive Guest Have To Say About Their Experience?
“I came to the intensive to experience relaxation and calm. I learned to accept my whole self, not just pieces and practiced tools for creating inner calm. I learned that energy matters. While on retreat, I ate much better than I do at home and my gastrointestinal issues were quieter. This experience will change everything in my life and as my world view changes so will those around me. This has been the only time in my life that I have been able to focus solely on myself and doing so has made my life more peaceful. I would tell anyone who is thinking about a retreat intensive to absolutely make the time-you won’t regret it.”
~Holly, NC – Federal Agent & Mom