Your health is your business and your business is your health. This has never been more true. The number of companies offering incentives for participation in wellness programs rose from 49 percent in 2010 to 68 percent in 2011 for good reason. Recent studies indicate that approximately 50% of corporate profits now go toward health-care costs versus only 7% three decades ago. As the weight, stress, hyper-tension, illness and disease of your team (and yourself) rise, your profits are falling-FAST. In the past, you might have been able to reduce these costs by adopting managed care strategies, shifting cost to employees and reducing benefits offered. These solutions are no longer effective and are depressing the value of health benefits for employee recruitment and retention. Enter…One Whole Health Corporate Wellness Solutions.
The Bottom Line: A Corporate Wellness Program Can Make or Break Your Business
Well Being Goes Beyond Good Nutrition To Include How People Think About and Experience Their Lives. When Wellness is Fully Realized, People Thrive And So Do Businesses
The Average Cost of U.S. Health Coverage per Employee is Expected to Cross the $10,000 Threshold for the First Time in 2012 (Aon Hewitt)
Studies Show That For Every $1 Your Company Invests in a Wellness Program, You Can Expect $3-$6 Return on Investment
Curious How This Works?
Schedule a Healthy Bottom Line Strategy Session with Leah Lund, Executive Health Coach & Founder of One Whole Health.
- Identify the greatest area of opportunity for the health of your business
- Clarify the best way to measure success when implementing wellness programs
- Determine how to increase participation in your programs
- Recommend programs based on goals for your expense,profit and employee health
- Leave the program with an action plan for effectively improving your bottom line while influencing team member health and happiness
Want to Know A Secret?
Most corporate wellness organizations fail to mention a couple things-
- Wellness programs that engage team members and offer incentives are much more effective than those that simply provide information.
- Management involvement in Wellness Programs is known to increase participation in programs by up to 51%
That’s why we will encourage you to start with YOUR HEALTH, as well as programs for your executives and managers.
Not Sure If You Are Ready To Invest?
Consider this, a recent Bloomberg report cited a study finding 62% of all bankruptcies filed in 2007 were linked to medical expenses. Think of it not only as true health insurance, but as personal financial insurance.
Results You Can Expect
Aside from decreasing your health care costs and improving your bottom line, common results are:
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Employee Morale
- Improved Retention of High Achieving Employees
- Enhanced Ability to Recruit Top Talent
- Increased Job Satisfaction
- Improved Overall Health (this means you, too)
- Improved Nutrition & Healthier Eating Habits
- Increased Physical Activity
- Reduced Stress & Anxiety
- Increased Energy & Vitality
- Quicker Return From Disability Leave
- Prevent and Reduce On the Job Injuries
Forbes.com reports that 75% of health care costs stem from lifestyle habits that can be changed by implementing programs to improve stress tolerance. Mathew Clark, Ph. D. adds, “by addressing other domains of wellness – stress management, work-life balance, spirituality and resilience – employees might gain the confidence and skills to truly achieve better overall wellness.”
One Whole Health will help you empower your employees to take responsibility for their own health and find motivation to do the things you and they know they should do. We go beyond education to inspire personal accountability.
“At a time of reduced job security, wellness programs provide a spark of good will and foster the all important message of self-responsibility. Studies show a correlation between employees who seek out a corporate wellness program and the most productive workers.” – St. Louis Business Journal
How We Can Help:
One Whole Health offers customized Corporate Wellness Programs that allow you to begin a corporate wellness program quickly and easily and fit the program into the company calendar and budget.
- On Site Workshops Integrated Into Corporate Meetings
- Group Programs Designed Especially For Your Executive Team
- Executive Team Retreats-Improve Health & Leadership Skills at the Same Time
- Team Coaching Programs Targeting The Most Popular Wellness Topics:
(Optional Enrollment & Distance Option Available)
Managing Your Energy Not Your Time
Balancing Brain Chemistry for Confidence & Positivity
Medical Self Care
Smoking, Alcohol or Substance Cessation
- One on One Coaching (Employer Provided, Employer Subsidized, Optional Enrollment & Distance Option Available)
- Employee Health Risk Assessment
- Online Courses Designed to Increase Emotional Resilience & Sales Performance
- Online Employee Health Coaching/Support Line
- Leadership Development Program For New Promotes-Balancing Life & Your New Job
- Break-room or Catering Service Make-Over
- Nutrition & Wellness Newsletter
- Metrics, Incentives & Participation Review & Design
- Public Relations Support
- Retained Consulting
Group Coaching Programs:
The most popular way to implement a Corporate Wellness Program from One Whole Health continues to be a Group Coaching Program. Leah Lund designs and leads every Corporate Group Program. Leah has worked with retail giants including Bath & Body Works, BCBG Max Azria, The Wet Seal, The Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores and Francesca’s Collections -consulting and coaching individuals and teams to change behavior and achieve results. She is an expert at working with stressed out executives and professionals, helping them boost energy and repair brain chemistry that interferes with success. Leah sees good health as a strategic advantage for all business leaders and executives. She will help you manage your team’s energy, pace and schedule for better performance and better health & happiness.
We will help you customize a group program based on the employee demographic, health concern and level of stress and responsibility. Programs to consider include on-site or virtual workshops including:
Feeling Good On Purpose
The world has changed. Never before has business moved so fast, been so global and stretched you so far to keep up with the competition. Your personal energy has become a strategic advantage.
This is a program for high powered business leaders who influence and inspire others, yet wonder how long they can keep it up. Teach your team to excel at work and at home by managing their energy instead of their time.
Weigh to Live
Weigh to Live! is a natural weight loss program based on balancing brain chemistry and hormones to make intuitive eating possible. This program puts an end to deprivation, discipline, denial and will power for once and for all! Your team will learn to consciously choose the foods, lifestyle, thoughts and emotions that allow their body to intuitively achieve and maintain the weight they were born to be…and have fun doing it! We will assessment and correct chemical and hormone imbalances that unknowingly sabotaging the way people eat and live. Throw away the scale and the dieting struggle and focus on a way of living that boosts energy, mood and results!
The Sweet & Sour Cleanse Club
This is a 21 Day supervised, group cleanse…..that means your team will be supported every step of the way, detoxing safely to boost energy, eliminate cravings and reset immunity, confidence and metabolism. Not to mention improve their performance.