This will warm your heart as much as it did mine.
A couple weeks ago, some members of our Vibrant Woman program met for their private retreat and after a soul-filled weekend of self-expansion, one member put it this way . .
“I was able to be myself all weekend! This is the first time in my life I could turn off my mind and relax. I felt so comfortable, so safe and like I could do or say anything because it was OK to just be me!”
I know just how good that feels because for decades I held back on showing the real me out of fear.
- not knowing enough
- not being thin or pretty enough
- not fitting in
- not coming from a wealthy family
- not being as capable as others
- not being able to handle if I took a risk and things didn’t turn out
I could go on . . . but basically, you name it – I feared it.
I didn’t think HOW or WHO I was enough.
I frantically worked and worked to get all the details of my life to look perfect on the outside . . .
Hoping that would give me a feeling of contentment with myself on the inside.
It took a long time, but I finally surrendered to just being ME and then I felt a freedom like I’d never felt before.
So today, I want to ask YOU . . .
What is the one thing you need right now to feel FREE?
What would it take to finally be yourself and be happy with you and your life AS IS?
Reply in the comments with your answer.
Do it for you because the minute you say it, your brain starts tracking for it!
Life is meant to be enjoyed and YOU are meant to feel good.
PS. Here I am with a few Vibrant Woman members at Shine in Boulder CELEBRATING who we are because who we are is FANTASTIC!!
- Understanding the Implications of MTHFR Gene Mutation - October 31, 2019
- I Was Cheerleading on the Side of the Interstate - October 30, 2019
- I Could Be Myself for the First Time in My Life - October 24, 2019
- Make Peace with Urgency - October 21, 2019
- Biggest Test of My Beliefs-Ever - October 16, 2019
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018