For many years just the sound of the word urgency sent me into a panic!
When someone said urgency, my mind heard
“pressure, burden, opportunity to fail.”
I speak with women every week who literally freeze at the thought of making a decision or taking action and who are stuck in feeling like they are behind.
If you relate, here’s what you need to know:
Not taking action or making decisions actually disturbs your peace more than urgency.
When you hesitate and procrastinate, it means your mind holds on to thoughts and it’s these thoughts that build up into pressure.
Urgency is really the “act” of being in the present moment vs ruminating and over-thinking.
I cut a quick training on how to make peace with urgency and you can watch it NOW:
Urgency is actually the same as mindfulness.
It’s being in the moment, not thinking about anything else and taking action.
Here’s to your peace,
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018