I love the expression Bloom Where You are Planted. That might be because I’m a farmer’s daughter who was raised in the ebb and flow of the seasons.
But it’s my years of studying neuroscience and law of attraction that has me appreciating that phrase fully.
Living the philosophy of Bloom Where You Are Planted has helped me release so much anxiety and overwhelm in my life and it helps my clients do the same.
I cut this quick training on how to start thinking this way so that you can ease some anxiety and overwhelm too.
Give it a listen now and then head over to the Supercharge Your Brain Facebook Group and share what you found most helpful.
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018