I love the expression Bloom Where You are Planted. That might be because I’m a farmer’s daughter who was raised in the ebb and flow of the seasons.
But it’s my years of studying neuroscience and law of attraction that has me appreciating that phrase fully.
Living the philosophy of Bloom Where You Are Planted has helped me release so much anxiety and overwhelm in my life and it helps my clients do the same.
I cut this quick training on how to start thinking this way so that you can ease some anxiety and overwhelm too.
Give it a listen now and then head over to the Supercharge Your Brain Facebook Group and share what you found most helpful.
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- The Secret To Longevity - May 12, 2020
- Which Default Mode Did You Learn as a Child? - March 5, 2020
- Laughter Yoga as Treatment for Mental Illness, Addiction, Dementia & Insomnia - November 30, 2019
- Understanding the Implications of MTHFR Gene Mutation - October 31, 2019
- I Was Cheerleading on the Side of the Interstate - October 30, 2019
- I Could Be Myself for the First Time in My Life - October 24, 2019
- Make Peace with Urgency - October 21, 2019
- Biggest Test of My Beliefs-Ever - October 16, 2019
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018