Will you check in with yourself and be completely honest with your answer:
How much time and energy do you spend trying to change something that IS?
How much time and energy do you spend trying to keep things the same?
You can experience a tremendous energy boost when you LET GO and go with the natural flow of things.
All things in life have a “season” – day, night, sunrise, sunset, Spring, Fall, full moon, quarter moon, high tide, low tide, inhale, exhale, birth, death
There are times when we humans forget our inner rhythm and inner intelligence.
We look outside ourselves for answers and try to “manage” or predict the future (not to mention analyze the past).
You may find yourself unintentionally trying to control or manipulate the cycles…control the outcome.
One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and your energy level is to honor the cycles.
Expect the change.
Embrace the new.
Let go of the old.
You are energy and energy must move and change.
Here’s a training I did recently on this subject:
Life is meant to be enjoyed and you are meant to feel good!
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- The Secret To Longevity - May 12, 2020
- Which Default Mode Did You Learn as a Child? - March 5, 2020
- Laughter Yoga as Treatment for Mental Illness, Addiction, Dementia & Insomnia - November 30, 2019
- Understanding the Implications of MTHFR Gene Mutation - October 31, 2019
- I Was Cheerleading on the Side of the Interstate - October 30, 2019
- I Could Be Myself for the First Time in My Life - October 24, 2019
- Make Peace with Urgency - October 21, 2019
- Biggest Test of My Beliefs-Ever - October 16, 2019
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018