Are you happy?
On a scale of 1-10 where 10 means REDICULOUSLY, RADICAL HAPPY and 1 is not very happy all,
where does your happiness rate?
This simple dream is the #1 thing women come into our programs to find . . . happiness.
I’m going to give you the formula to find happiness right now.
Here it is:
The formula for happiness is Self Love.
Happiness can’t exist without it.
If you don’t have self love, then your happiness goes up and down depending on what is happening around you.
If you don’t have self love, your happiness fluctuates based on what other people think, say and do.
Here’s an exercise to help you boost your Self Love & Happiness:
Take a piece of paper and draw a line down the middle to make two columns.
Write each of these 3 words on the left hand side to make 3 rows: Love,Trust and Self Honor
- Start with Love.
To the right of the line, list 3 things you love about yourself.
To the left of the line, list 3 things you don’t like about yourself.
Assignment: Find things to love about the items you wrote to the left of the line.
- Next is Trust.
To the right of the line, list 3 things you trust about yourself.
To the left of the line, list 3 things you don’t trust about yourself.
Assignment: Begin trusting the items you wrote to the left of the line.
- Finish with Self Honor
To the right of the line, list 3 self honoring choices you make daily.
To the left of the line, list 3 choices that don’t honor yourself.
Assignment: Upgrade the choices you list on the left into self honoring choices.
Practice these assignments daily as a way to train your brain to track for happiness through self love!
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018