Your health matters, but chances are you find yourself running at warp speed and still not getting far enough ahead to take time for your family and friends-let alone yourself and your health. This can leave you feeling tired, stressed, irritated, drained, guilty, disappointed and frustrated. Your accomplishments speak for themselves and no one could work harder, yet you’d like take better care of yourself. You crave balance.
One Whole Health specializes in holistic programs that boost your energy, mood, balance and sleep while improving your ability to manage stress and your weight. In a private coaching program, you work directly with Leah Lund via telephone or Skype. She will begin with a nutritional strategy proven to drive energy and enthusiasm and customize it to meet your specific goals, challenges and lifestyle.
The end result: You can feel like yourself again or even better and do it on your busy schedule.
What’s In It for You?
Foods: Partner with Leah to create and follow a 12 week wellness plan including the nutrition and supplements (if needed) that help you feel your best as quickly as possible.
Lifestyle: Get crystal clear about the areas of your life that are helping and hurting your energy, mood and overall health. Make choices and take action to create the life you desire-starting now!
Thoughts: Put your thoughts to work for you instead of against you. Journal daily and receive coaching to uncover the #1 thought that keeps you stuck in your career, life and health.
Moods: Engage in exercises, meditation, deep breathing and journaling to develop the emotional resilience to move forward regardless of external circumstances. Translation: find balance and peace no matter what is going on in your life.
Brain Chemistry: Take our assessment to determine if chemical or hormonal imbalance is the cause of your cravings, weight gain, stress, anxiety and/or addictions and follow a personalized nutritional repair plan to correct the imbalance.
Forget about will power. You will leave the program with:
- Balanced brain chemistry that supports you in creating what you desire for your life
- Awareness of your thoughts and moods and the ability to choose how you see and respond to situations
- A toolkit for restoring balance whenever you fall into a slump or a cyclone
- Clear direction for your future
- The ability to self correct your course when needed
What Kind of Results Can You Expect? One Whole Health clients have reported:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Restored enthusiasm for life
- Weight loss (10-25 pounds is very common)
- Control over cravings
- Sleeping better
- Resolved digestive issues
- Elimination of depression, anxiety and irritability
- Relief from ADHD/ADD, addictions, panic attacks, fibromyalgia, headaches
- Younger looking and feeling skin
- Improved motivation and concentration
- Better strength and flexibility
- Ability to tolerate stress
- Less sensitivity and crying
- Feel happier and more calm
- Better communication with family and co-workers
- Improved ability to balance career and personal responsibilities
See Actual Client Success Stories