Palliative Care Nurse Bonnie Ware compiled list of regrets of the dying and the top 5 regrets were:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish I had let myself be happier.
Have you had even one day where you felt the same?
These regrets didn’t come on all at once.
They crept in.
Little by little.
So gradual they were easily brushed aside by “bigger” priorities. Usually other people’s priorities.
Carrie, a new member of our Vibrant Woman tribe gets this.
She told me “I said yes because if I don’t make change now, I may never.”
You deserve to live a life without regrets, so I cut this training on 4 steps that can help you create an IDEAL day, every day.
In his Stanford graduation address Steve Jobs famously said,
“Your Time Is Limited, So Don’t Waste It Living Someone Else’s Life.”
What are you waiting for?
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018