Will you check in with yourself and be completely honest with your answer:
How much time and energy do you spend trying to change something that IS?
How much time and energy do you spend trying to keep things the same?
You can experience a tremendous energy boost when you LET GO and go with the natural flow of things.
All things in life have a “season” – day, night, sunrise, sunset, Spring, Fall, full moon, quarter moon, high tide, low tide, inhale, exhale, birth, death
There are times when we humans forget our inner rhythm and inner intelligence.
We look outside ourselves for answers and try to “manage” or predict the future (not to mention analyze the past).
You may find yourself unintentionally trying to control or manipulate the cycles…control the outcome.
One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself and your energy level is to honor the cycles.
Expect the change.
Embrace the new.
Let go of the old.
You are energy and energy must move and change.
Here’s a training I did recently on this subject:
Life is meant to be enjoyed and you are meant to feel good!
PS. Subscribe to our You Tube Channel Here for more training on programming your brain!
- 3 Kinds of Thoughts That Stress You out (And Shrink Your Brain) - December 6, 2018
- Is This Weighing down Your Brain? - October 30, 2018
- You’ll Never Find Balance Without This - October 29, 2018
- It Hit Me like a Ton of Bricks and I Had to Do It - October 8, 2018
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018