One thing I know about the women in our community is that you are all powerful creators . . . truly . . .
You can create anything you want for your life as long as you believe in yourself.
But do your emotions ever get in the way of that?
Do you feel overwhelmed with the challenges of life and does that overwhelm turn into anxiety, uncertainty and self-doubt that leads you to react?
Do your emotions get in the way of being your best?
In my 20’s and 30’s I had a terrible relationship with my emotions. I’d have panic attacks over the simplest things and the flood of my emotions made me sad and defeated even when things were going well. I hated my emotions which meant hated a part of myself.
That’s a painful way to live.
Over the weekend, I was reminded of one of my “freak-out” moments. So I cut this quick video to share it with you because:
- I’ve learned to live with my emotions and not let them get the best of me
- You can learn to do that too
You will step into your full power when you stop letting emotions slow down your momentum.
Listen in to learn the Two Ways Most Women Let Their Emotions Get The Best of Them and how to break free.
You’ll even get some tips from my horses.
Life is meant to be enjoyed and you are meant to feel good!
PS. I could never have learned to manage my emotions if I hadn’t restored my depleted brain chemistry first. In The Vibrant Woman, I help you do both. Take our free Self Scoring Brain Chemistry Assessment here to see if your brain chemistry is hi-jacking your joy and purpose.
- You Are Not Your Results - August 15, 2018
- Bloom Where You Are Planted - July 27, 2018
- Live Your Ideal Day Before It’s Too Late - July 24, 2018
- Make Peace with Urgency - July 9, 2018
- How to Handle Change - June 7, 2018
- When Your Emotions Get the Best of You - May 21, 2018
- How to Use ALL of Your Brains - May 7, 2018
- This practice can heal all - April 30, 2018
- 3 Simple Ways to Grow Your Brain - April 23, 2018
- Program Your Brain for Endurance (This Works!!) - April 11, 2018